Contract Renewals Sales Support Administrator job in Stretford
Job Ref: 6311
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000
Date Posted: 16th March, 2018
Category: Administrative, Sales
Our client is a leading third party supplier to corporate companies and this is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established Customer Relationship Management Team in a full time, permanent office based position and would suit an enthusiastic, driven, organised and reliable individual. Working with the existing Customer Relationship Management Team, this is a sales support role, managing contract renewals and providing excellent customer service.
- Preparation and completion of sales quotes , and manage through to completion.
- Compile proposals and bids for large contracts
- Support the Customer Relationship Support team and Sales team with a comprehensive support service.
- Management of the sales support specific inbox traffic.
- Management of sales process flows for strategic customers and bespoke processes.
- Liaise closely with internal departments to resolve customer queries – SOP, credit control, customer service and finance.
- Research, maintain and develop CRM prospects database using Salesforce.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Develop new ideas and create offers to assist in securing new prospects.
- Execution of sales functions and participating in the development, implementation and improvement of systems and procedures.
- Manage other CRM local improvement projects.
- Assist the sales team to create and maintain accurate customer records in Salesforce.com (CRM database).
- Maintain a daily work schedule to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Ensure all sales support tasks are completed accurately and to specified deadlines.
- On boarding of new customers with involvement in project/mobilisation.
- Develop relationships with third parties.
- Pipeline reporting from Salesforce.
- Preparation of sales figures relating to Professional service revenue.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance through regular planned contact.
- Prepare reports: collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Previous experience as a Sales Coordinator, Internal Sales Executive or Internal Account Manager essential. Experience of leasing, contract renewals etc would be preferred
- Self-motivated with the ability to work without supervision and in a team.
- Familiarity of a sales office processes and procedures.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent administration skills
- Competent is using IT systems and packages. In particular Microsoft Office.
- Customer focused attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Practical experience of working in a busy office environment.