Compliance Risk Officer job in Northwich
Job Ref: 6374
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000
Date Posted: 22nd May, 2018
Category: Accounting/ Finance
Our client is seeking a Compliance Risk Officer reporting in to the Head of Compliance
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Head of Compliance as and when required on specific activities and projects
- Produce reports and returns which may involve detailed research and analysis from within and outside the unit
- Undertake specific tasks within set terms of reference and defined processes
- To work with each department and the various business units to provide support, advice and guidance on appropriate compliance framework, policies and procedures, which will facilitate the business in identifying, assessing and managing compliance risk within the business, meeting the standards set and regulatory requirements
- Ensure all compliance principles, policies and procedures are clearly defined and regulatory developments are proactively communicated;
- Through regular and appropriate business involvement ensure all compliance work is carried out to the required level of competence as set out by legal and regulatory requirements in order to comply with generally accepted principles of compliance and supporting the strategic operating requirements of the division
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with the internal stakeholders
- Regularly review and keep up to date with changes in regulatory, legislative and market practices that impact the business;
The Successful candidate will have:
- Previous compliance experience within the financial services industry and compliance
- 2/3 years’ experience of working in a multi-disciplined team across business units.
- Strong understanding of all regulations that impact the business
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to undertake a variety of analysis and maintain accuracy and quality.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Good attention to detail, adaptability, a keenness to learn and accurate keyboard skills