Compliance Quality and Audit Manager job in Manchester
Job Ref: 6465
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Date Posted: 23-08-2018
Category: Accounting/ Finance
Our client is looking to recruit a Compliance, Quality and Audit Manager to assist the Head of Legal Support in the implementation of strategic and organisational change within the business
Overview of the role of Compliance, Quality and Audit Manager
- Create a structured Quality & Audit Framework within Legal Support to fully support the business need
- Streamline processes and procedures to ensure the support teams achieve a consistently high level of quality and accuracy
- Create and adopt fit for purpose methodologies, tools, principles, and procedures supporting a continuous improvement mechanism in order to retain appropriate levels of performance across the teams
- Ensure risks and threats to the operation of the business are identified and addressed
- Responsible for data collation and reporting processes.
Day to Day Responsibilities for the role of Compliance, Quality and Audit Manager:
- Identify service improvements, carrying out regular and unplanned quality/audits/observations and ensure feedback mechanism in place to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Constantly strive to improve quality and efficiencies within agreed SLA’s.
- Accountability for team performance under their specific remit.
- Work with other Legal Support Managers and Team Leaders to create reporting structures and statistics for ongoing performance management across support departments.
- Provide a decisive response to significant delivery challenges displaying proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking, identifying long-term goals and setting specific team objectives in order to achieve these.
- To have an awareness of the Risk and Compliance policies and procedures across all offices, ensuring the Firm’s policies and procedures are adhered to and escalating any concerns with regard to risks to the business to the Head of Legal Support.
- Production of statistics for any internal or external audits/tender documentation, production of MI for the Partnership / Senior Management.
- Work with the Head of Legal Support to deliver firm wide and departmental projects.
- To work collaboratively with other Legal Support Managers to ensure support is aligned, with resource and knowledge shared across the Legal Support Teams.
- Undertake regular training needs analysis exercise, identifying and assisting with the development and delivery of training.
- Regularly review and maintain resource across Legal Support Teams under direct line management, maximising efficiencies and ensuring the business is supported at all times.
- Confidently engage with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels, liaising with Partners, fee earning departments, and other support functions to ensure a collaborative approach.
- Ensure personal awareness of the relevant firm standards, policies and working practices as set out in the Office Manual and comply with same.
- Exemplify positive behaviours and promote a culture focused on delivering a quality client service