Case Manager job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 6612
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 + Bonus
Date Posted: 25-04-2019
Category: Accounting/ Finance, Administration Office Support, Customer Services
Our Client is a market leader in its industry, respected and operating in a growth industry and due to expansion is looking to recruit a Case Manager
This role would suit someone who has a high standard of education, A levels or equivalent at least, with some experience from the legal/finance/insurance/financial services industry or a desire to work in such an environment and would be looking for a role that offers exceptional progression with a business that values its employees
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Case Manager:
- Liaising with corporate customers and their agents via telephone and email to provide updates to ensure the successful progression of their claim.
- Chasing legal and financial information from clients and third parties via telephone and email to progress claims , along with any additional information required for the submission of the report.
- Cross referencing information received with that which has been requested by the Business Analysts and liaising with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to ensure accuracy.
- Thoroughly documenting activity on the customer management system (CMS) to ensure accurate record keeping.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of products and services.
- Answering and forwarding incoming calls.
Requirements and experience for the position of Case Manager:
- At least three years’ case handling experience in a similar role to ensure you can hit the ground running and make an immediate positive impact on the team
- High level of customer service skills to effectively engage with a diverse range of companies.
- Attention to detail and robust organisational skills – including time management.
- Strong verbal and written communication proficiency.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Team working skills are essential along with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively. with others from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Relevant telephone and administrative experience.
- Strong computer skills – data processing, typing, and internet research abilities.
This company offer an excellent salary plus bonuses and an exceptional benefits package together with a fantastic work environment