Case Manager Customer Service job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 6162
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000
Date Posted: 8th September, 2017
Category: Accounting/ Finance, Customer Services
Our client is a market leader in the financial services arena, with an exceptional reputation in the industry.
Due to rapid expansion of the Company, a position has arisen for an experienced Case Manager to handle a wide range of administrative functions to facilitate the submission of tax reports.
The role is critical to the smooth running of the business and involves not only successfully and efficiently handling confidential information, but also the ability to engage with senior external stakeholders.
Role and Responsibilities:
Contacting clients, agents, and internal staff members to provide updates on their claims
- Chasing records, reports, financial information from clients to progress claims and any additional information required for the submission of the report
- Cross referencing information received with that which has been requested by the management teams and liaising with a variety of stakeholders to ensure accuracy
- Thoroughly documenting activity on the customer relationship management system (CRM) to ensure accurate record keeping
The successful candidate must have:
- At least three year’s case handling experience in a similar role to ensure you can hit the ground running and make an immediate positive impact on the team
- High level of customer service skills to effectively engage with a diverse range of companies
- Attention to detail and robust organisational skills – including time management
- Strong verbal and written communication proficiency
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Team working skills are essential, with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others
- Relevant telephone and administrative experience
- Strong computer skills – data processing, typing, and internet research abilities
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a vibrant environment with genuine career prospects that only occur in a successful growing business.