Case Management Team Manager Operations and Customer Service job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 6163
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £OTE £31,000 - £36,000 (£27k - £32k salary based on candidate; OTE £4k per annum)
Date Posted: 8th September, 2017
Category: Accounting/ Finance, Customer Services, Management
Our client is a hugely successfully growing financial based company and is the leader in this highly-specialised field, and possess an exceptional reputation in the industry. Due to rapid expansion of the Company, a position has arisen for an experienced Case Management Team Manager.
The case management team manager will oversee the daily operations of the team, made up of a wide range of duties that will ensure the team is performing efficiently, as well as thinking more strategically in terms of achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly targets. The role will require working with other team managers across the company to achieve these objectives.
The individual should have experience managing a team, and have an understanding of different management principles and styles, and the importance of varying these depending on the situation. The manager will foster a cohesive, creative, and friendly working environment, ensuring a happy and productive team.
The Company strive to ensure their staff develop and the role would also involve setting individual targets, implement guidance and training, and assisting with any difficulties the employees may have. This will also involve establishing the appropriate training requirements alongside the L&D coordinator and ensuring the training plans are fulfilled.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience planning to achieve team goals or objectives,
- Experience supervising and training team members,
- The ability to inspire and motivate team members, as well as being personable and approachable,
- Knowledge around providing effective feedback, and objective setting,
- Ability to implement technology effectively,
- Ability to accurately review Business Information reporting and generate personal insights,
- High level of customer service skills to effectively engage with a diverse range of companies
- Attention to detail and robust organisational skills – including time management
- Strong verbal and written communication proficiency
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Team working skills are essential along with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
with others from a wide range of backgrounds
- Relevant telephone and administrative experience
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a vibrant environment with genuine career prospects that only occur in a successful growing business
It is a demanding role with a high volume of clients being worked on by the team and high expectation of service delivery and output and the package, including achievable bonus rewards, on offer reflect this.
On target earnings (OTE) £31 – £26k (£27k – £32k salary based on candidate; OTE £4K pa)
Additional company revenue target and bonus of £2.5k (pro-rata’d to financial year)
25 days holiday per year