Business Development Manager job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 7027
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 12-05-2021
Our client is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager; the company assist businesses who have carried out and invested in Research and Development in their companies, to claim the relevant Tax Allowances that the Government are keen to offer for this type of investment
The role involves meeting with Engineering and Manufacturing companies at Executive level to discuss their R&D projects as well as building relationships with Accountants who have such clients in their profile to become their advisors in this area
The business development manager is position is where you are responsible for delivering ambitious client acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
You will be given extensive support by the business as well as generating your own leads to engage new contacts and maximise referral or future opportunities. The key to this role is building of long term relationships to help drive new client engagements.
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Business Development Manager
- Attend meeting set by the internal sales development team.
- Book and attend self-generated meetings.
- Close new business sales opportunities
- Create a referral Network (accountants and business introducers)
- Development and maintain relationships with your clients.
- Acquire technical knowledge of products and sufficient to exceed your goals.
- Produce timely and successful resolution of client escalations when appropriate.
- Represent the business at conference and trade fairs and networking events.
- Source and arrange seminars with associates/ corporate partners.
- Be responsible for delivering the appropriate documents from the client for the pre-qualification process and signing the client up.
- Use sales techniques to identify needs and close any opportunities presented.
Ideal candidate for the position of Business Development Manager
- Someone who has a minimum of 2 years B2B experience.
- Able to demonstrate client relationship management, development, and retention skills.
- Someone who is open to learning and understand Research and Development services .
- Someone with a proven track record in exceeding revenue and retention targets
- The person must be able to use inhouse system to generate positive outcomes.
- Good general IT skills
Salary and Benefits for the position of Business Development Manager
- Basic Salary of £20000 with a salary review after probation upward of £25000
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays raising by 1 each year of service.
- Bonus scheme with an uncapped OTE realistic £44000 in the first year.
- Great office environment to work / Team nights out / performance incentives