Business Development Manager job in Manchester
Job Ref: 7236
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £36,000 - £42,000 OTE £60,000
Date Posted: 31-01-2022
Category: Customer Services, IT/ Technology/ Digital, Sales
Business Development Manager, IT sector, Consultative sales approach, strategic sales development experience, Solution Sales Expert Basic £36-42k OTE £60k. Hybrid or office based
- Independently and proactively looking for new business opportunities in the UK & Europe among health and wellness professionals, CEOs, corporate coaches and corporate wellness teams among others. This will include prospecting, cold calling, and skilful negotiation.
- Developing a pipeline and closing sales to public and private sector organisations and service providers.
- Producing onsite and online demonstrations and representing the company at local and national events and conferences.
- Maintaining a CRM database and using it to manage contacts and forecast sales opportunities.
Characteristics for the position of Business Development Manager:
- Relevant experience and demonstrated success, but also hunger for B2B selling, preferably in international business and ideally IT sector
- Great communication and networking skills – customers can come from any field of expertise. It is vital that you can identify customer needs and find solutions to fit them.
- A hands-on attitude: be ready to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in. A self-driven team player with that entrepreneurial spirit.