Business Analyst ERP Experience job in Middleton
Job Ref: 6300
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Date Posted: 01-03-2018
Category: IT/ Technology/ Digital
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with experience of implementing an ERP system to become their in- house Super User.
The role will involve training in their system , implementation across the whole business , first line support and training of end user to ensure smooth transfer of one system to another. Once implemented it is expected that the role will develop, alongside system support, into a Sales and Business Analysis resource
Work Experience Skills (for the implementation / Super User Role):
- Exposure to and involvement in system implementations or business process change programs.
- Good exposure to Sales Order Processing systems
- Experience of Data analysis and interpretation of results.
- Data forecasting
- Knowledge and implementation experience of an ERP system
Minimum IT Skills:
- Excel to intermediate level (pivot tables)
- Good all-round Microsoft Office skills.
- Manipulation of large data sets.
- Has an interest in IT and is happy being the first line of support.
- ERP Systems
- Good communications skills
- Written and Verbal
- Able to pass on knowledge.
- Empathy and Patience
- Attention to detail
- Not change adverse
- Open minded
- Works in an organised and structured manner