Business Analyst AX SuperUser job in Trafford Park
Job Ref: 6279
Job Type: PERM
Location: Trafford Park
Salary: £19,000 - £25,000
Date Posted: 23rd January, 2018
Category: IT/ Technology/ Digital, Marketing/ Advertising/ PR
Our client, a leading supplier within their industry, is migrating one ERP system to another, AX and is looking for a new team member to assist with this implementation
This will be a dual role, combining the IT support/training/SuperUser with Marketing aspects required in the business.
The hope is to find an experienced AX specialist who can learn their system and has previously been involved in the smooth migration of one system to another. If not have AX experience then someone who is an experienced/Superuser of other ERP systems and has undertaken a similar role previously.
However someone from a Marketing background with outstanding IT skills who is conversant with website IT systems and would like a position that plays to their IT expertise would also be ideal
Their is a 3 month training period to learn system and the company business processes and from there you will train all other team members and moving forward this role will be First Line of Support to the business
Summary of Position:
A role has arisen to assist in the implementation of AX, become the first line of local support in the live environment and to provide additional ongoing Sales or Business Analysis resource.
Work Experience Skills (for the implementation / Super User Role)
- Exposure to and involvement in system implementations or business process change programs.
- Good exposure to Sales Order Processing systems
- Experience of Data analysis and interpretation of results.
- Data forecasting
Minimum IT Skills
- Excel to intermediate level (pivot tables)
- Good all-round Microsoft Office skills.
- Manipulation of large data sets.
- Has an interest in IT and is happy being the first line of support.
- Good communications skills Written and Verbal
- Able to pass on knowledge.
- Empathy and Patience
- Attention to detail
- Not change adverse
- Open minded
- Works in an organised and structured manner
- Marketing and website experience