Assistant Product Marketing Manager job in Wythenshawe
Job Ref: 6503
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 02-10-2018
Category: Marketing/ Advertising/ PR
This role of Assistant Product Marketing Manager would suit someone who has a Marketing Degree or is equivalently qualified, with some work experience either within Marketing or Administration and who is looking for a career development role within Sales and Marketing.
Initially the role will be getting to grips with the technical aspects of the products, someone who will be happy learning all the administrative tasks for an initial period of 6 months and then develop into some more customer focused marketing activity, including some sales activity if desired
This role would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who really wants a career within Sales and Marketing for an internationally renowned company that is a world class market leader in its field , commanding respect for both the quality of its products and the level of technical expertise and skill with which it supports and educates customers.
The role of Assistant Product Marketing Manager
The position of Associate Product Manager will report to the National Marketing Manager.
- Focused initially on providing administrative support to the Marketing, Sales and Clinical Science departments
- It will involve day to day working with the National Marketing Manager to support the varied activities including; managing marketing stocks, support for external events, producing reports using the CRM system, data entry and support for marketing campaigns
- Following an initial 6 month probation period, the right candidate could start to undertake a more commercial and product focused role.
- This may also require a period of training in sales activity, which would be vital in undertaking a technical marketing position.
The key areas of activity in the role of Assistant Product Marketing Manager include:.
- Provide administrative support for marketing campaigns including; electronic and hard copy mailers, organising customer databases, making outbound calls to promote events and managing customer responses.
- Act as the central point for the administration of all company run events and symposia. This includes; taking bookings, processing and chasing payments, dealing with customer enquiries,organising marketing materials for delegates and supporting on and offline promotional activities
- Develop a basic understanding of the CRM (customer relationship management) tool, pull simple sales and customer reports and identify customer demographic data to support the Marketing Manager and National Sales Manager.
- Act as the central point for administering support to main external training partners.
- Organise training support in the form of, personnel, training materials and promotional support.
- Act as a central touch point within the organisation for our training partners.
- Work in close partnership with the external sales team. Organise deliveries of samples and marketing materials. Ensure customer leads are disseminated to the correct sales region. Providing administrative support for major sales team activities including in-house sales meetings and external industry conferences.
- Managing all marketing stocks including promotional literature and workshop materials. Ensure that sufficient stocks are maintained, carry out regular stock-checks and re-order as required.
- Following an initial 6 month probation period the role would include; direct sales activity 1-2 days per week and full product training.
Induction and Training:
There would be a full induction and training programme into the company processes and management systems such as the CRM system. This would enable the Associate Product Manager to carry out data entry, market research and other activities in an efficient way both within the UK Company