Assistant Fleet Analyst Customer Service job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 6088
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £15,000 - £17,000
Date Posted: 6th July, 2017
Category: Administration Office Support, Customer Services
Our client is looking to recruit for a new position within their expanding and innovative business; this position is within a customer service control centre operating on behalf of fleet and logistics companies, insurance companies and vehicle leasing businesses whereby they monitor and ensure the safety of their drivers whilst on the road
Any experience of Transport Compliance would be ideal but not essential as full training is offered
This position would be based within a customer service control centre and as such first class communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential as you will be speaking to drivers to brief them on any issues that have arisen
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Head Fleet Analyst in the day-to-day operations of a busy site, specifically focused around analysis of driver behaviour.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Debrief of drivers when behavioural analysis flags up training or counselling requirements
- Day to day analysis of driver behaviour across an entire fleet of vehicle
- Challenge drivers, ensuring they uphold company values and legal regulations
- Ensure all Health and Safety obligations are met and consistently exceed quality standards required.
- Identifying skills/ training gaps and introducing resolutions
- Previous experience of operating within a fleet/transport environment ideal such as the AA or RAC, Lex, Avis etc
- Previous experience within a customer service centre
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Customer focused with strong customer service ethos.
- Self-motivated with tenacity and able to perform under pressure and deadlines to meet KPI’s.
- Ability to use own initiative and be part of a team
- Organised and planned approach to work.
- Analytical/Attention to detail.
NO SHIFTS/NO WEEKENDS
Hours: 9am-5pm or 8am-4pm
Car Parking provided