Appointment Setter job in Altrincham
Job Ref: Lead Generator
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £20,000 OTE £35,000
Date Posted: 20-08-2021
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic local company who are looking to grow their business and take it to the next stage. This role will support the Business Development Managers and full training will be given to the successful candidate.
This is a growth area of business as the Government is keen for UK companies to invest in R&D to place the UK at the forefront head of industry/design/manufacturing and engineering worldwide. This would be a really interesting industry for anyone who is interested in business generally, exceptional career progression opportunities and excellent training given.
This is a target driven role that will contribute to new business revenue for the company. The key purpose is to identify if the client has a need to claim for any research and development undertaken and warmly transfer these leads over to the Business Development Manager.
- To utilise in house data and external sources to generate and interest.
- To make outbound calls and handle any inbound queries.
- To follow quality and compliance guidelines.
- To exceed set sales targets.
The successful candidate will need:
- Good communications skills, including listening.
- The ability to objection handle.
- Great customer service skills.
- The ability to identify call trends and the best time to call.
- Resilience and adaptability.
- Be motivated and goal orientated.
- To transfer a minimum of 2 clients per day.
- To make a minimum of 60 calls per day.
- To ensure call quality.
- To exceed productivity targets.
The successful candidate will receive:
- Basic Salary of £20,000 per annum.
- 9 am until 5 pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week).
- Bonus scheme with an uncapped OTE realistic £35000 in the first year.
- Break out area.