Administration Assistant job in Northwich
Job Ref: 6733
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Date Posted: 05-12-2019
Category: Accounting/ Finance, Administration Office Support
Working for a leading Financial Institution based in smart offices and as part of a high performing team
As an Administrative Assistant you will be making a real contribution towards the smooth running of the back office. This role is ideal for a highly organised and proactive team worker who is adaptable, dedicated and committed with excellent interpersonal skills.
Your day-to-day responsibilities as a Administration Assistant:
- Providing support for the Trade Finance Back Office team
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming calls
- Opening, sorting, distribution and franking of mail throughout the day
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority, including responsibility for handling deliveries
- Monitor and order/purchase of office stationary and toners.
- Completing filing, scanning and archiving and also being the go-to-person within the office.
- Making up of welcome packs to be issued to customers.
- Organising lunches/teas when necessary
- Typing, printing, photocopying and generally assisting the office staff as required.
Person/Experience required for Administration Assistant:
- 1 year minimum corporate office experience
- Professional attitude
- MS Office skills (Word and Excel essential)
- Have excellent organisational skills with a methodical approach to their work
- High level of accuracy and thorough in the approach to all duties
- Effective Time Management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and at consistent working levels
- Highly literate and numerate, with excellent grammar and spelling skills.
- Pro-active and ambitious
- Flexibility to support differing areas of the business as workload demands