Administration Assistant job in Radcliffe
Job Ref: 7318
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 05-04-2022
Category: Administration Office Support, Logistics/ Supply Chain
Our client is a stable well established business who are seeking an Administrative Assistant in their Supply Chain Department. Excellent opportunity and good long term career development
Main Purpose of Role:
Administrative support to the Supply Chain, Buying Office & Quality Department.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities:
- Tracking and recording of price negotiations and production of statistical reports
- To correspond daily with the senior administrator to progress the development of product, maintenance of an excel based cost price database and handle receipt/placement of purchase orders.
- Design file creation and maintenance
- Receipt of overseas parcels and allocation of contents to various departments.
- Assist with soft proof/wet proof packaging approvals
- Maintenance of fabric standards library
- Monitor, record and distribute samples to Sales Team, Studio and Customers under the direction of the Senior Product Technologist.
- Compile information required to complete customer QA workbooks before submission to the customer.
- Monitor and record submission of test reports and fabric specifications and create process for monitoring the submission of test reports on an annual basis.
- Assist with preparation, completion, monitoring and loading of product and packaging specifications to supplier portal.
- Collating and distributing supply chain information to the business, such as weekly shipment lists, invoice and packing details, relevant market place data.
- Liaise with Imports Dept. on movement, tracking and consolidation of containers, shipments and Letters of Credit.
- Distributing OSR’s and updating all relevant trackers.
- General housekeeping, archiving of samples.
- Attention to detail is essential with excellent communication skills
- Good organisation and time management
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively prioritise own workload
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent as a minimum. A textile related qualification would be an advantage.
- Computer literate including knowledge and previous use of Excel, Word and Outlook