Accounts Office Administrator job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 6150
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000
Date Posted: 1st September, 2017
Category: Accounting/ Finance, Administrative
Our Client is looking for an all round Accounts Office Administrator, either full or part time, to support the Directors
Role, Responsibilities and Experience required:
- Monthly / Quarterly accounts preparation using SAGE – bank reconciliation, statements, completion / submission of VAT returns on Sage, Sales & Purchase ledger and Credit Control. Good working knowledge of Sage is essential.
- Responsible for Sage inputting and reconciliation
- Creditor and Debtor management
- Previous experience working with CRM packages.
- Strong experience with Word, Outlook and in particular Excel (previous excel formula calculation experience would be an advantage)
- Whilst the successful candidate will be liaising closely with the sales director on a daily/weekly basis, candidates must be able to demonstrate previous experience of problem solving within the work place and effective problem solving using own initiative
- Preparation of finance documentation for completion via client & forwarding information to clients / funders.
- Office Filing and stationery ordering.
- Raising new business welcome letters to clients via Goldmine. .
- Updating Goldmine Database – company database with new client
- Must be well organised and able to manage time effectively.
- Proven track record in running an efficient office is essential.
- Must be a team player and also capable to work on their own initiative.
- Smart, professional appearance.
- Strong inter-personal skills and an ability to deal with customers /clients at all organisational levels.