Account Manager job in Manchester
Job Ref: 7181
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 14-10-2021
Category: Customer Services, Textiles/ Fashion
This is a great opportunity to join our client’s sales team and would suit someone who is currently a Junior Account Manager or have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Assistant Account Manager. As the successful candidate you will be a part of large business customer customer account team working in a very dynamic and challenging environment at a time of growth and expansion.
This is a long established textile company who supply some of the leading UK retailers
Skills, Role and Responsibilities for the position of Account Manager:
- Attend all your product category meetings with customer understanding their desire and requirements
- Work close with senior account management on costings and clearly communicate product and pricing details.
- Support design team to drive season developments, communicate product with the customer.
- Lead pre-production meetings following product sign off, prepared with product details supporting Quality Control, Packaging and photography team.
- Weekly Follow-up on Season Critical path.
- Understanding of our product ranges and the textiles market including benchmarking and competitor analysis.
- Undertake gap analysis and identify opportunities to introduce new products, including promotional opportunities.
- General administrative tasks covering Season set up product and webforms, sample request and dispatches.
The Ideal Candidate for the position of Account Manager:
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Articulate and creative with excellent attention to detail
- Positively manage customer expectations
- Professional manner with good interpersonal skills and able to communicate with all levels of colleagues and customer stakeholders.
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Proficient use of Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Photoshop and imagery experience would be ideal
- The ability to organise and prioritise workload in order to effectively manage your time and meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Pension plan with 3% employer contribution
- Life assurance policy
- Employee discounts on product
- Free Parking
- Employee Assistance Program