Account Executive job in Salford
Job Ref: 6154
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 OTE £60,000 - £70,000
Date Posted: 6th September, 2017
Category: Customer Services, Sales
Our client is looking for a motivated, driven and analytically minded person to become a part of their Wholesale Accounts team. Working within the sales team you will be responsible for managing a sensitive and time critical workload, therefore you will naturally pay high attention to detail and be able to manage your workload whilst working to tight deadlines.
We are looking for a naturally inquisitive person to take responsibility for a number of Accounts, managing orders from start to finish, generating new leads, anticipating problems and troubleshooting accordingly. Ensuring data is kept up-to-date is extremely important so you will be meticulous in your approach and have a good understanding of Excel.
Our client understands the importance of the development of each individual and therefore nurtures talent, supports growth and rewards personal performance. This ensures the success of the business while allowing us to contribute to the successful career of each employee.
Key responsibilities include:
- Seeking new sales opportunities
- Ensuring all sales orders are entered correctly into the system
- Checking that all purchase orders/contracts have been raised in line with sales orders. Liaising with customers to resolve any issues
- Attending sales appointments and provide support on sending out images, line selections and reports.
- Being the main point of contact for both internal and external customer queries
- Working closely with production regarding delivery schedules and re-orders
- Preparing and compile reports and weekly delivery updates for customers
- Working with key account & field account teams on all aspects of customer administration and communication
- Liaising with the warehouse to ensure that customer specifications are met and monitor the picking and shipping process for all customers
- Taking ownership of client accounts as appropriate in the team and organise all the bookings for the accounts
- Reviewing the critical path in-line with sample dates and ensure any delays are communicated to the appropriate departments, managers or external suppliers
- Liaising with logistics and transport to ensure that all orders are 100% delivered within the agreed timeline
- Monitoring the order book in order to meet company targets and objectives
- Superior communicator with great interpersonal skills, able to maintain professional relationships and understand the customer needs
- Driven by hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Diligent and attentive to detail
- Experienced within wholesale and fashion (desirable)
- Good at working with numbers and large volumes of data and confident in making information based decisions
- Experienced with Excel
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Excellent at planning and organisation with the ability to prioritise your own workload
- Enthusiastic and determined, with a team spirit and positive attitude
- A clear communicator, both verbal and written, and can maintain professional relationships and understand the customer needs
- A problem solver and pro-active approach
What you’ll get in return:
- A competitive basic salary + commission structure
- Invaluable experience within a fast-growing company
- Fantastic opportunity to progress
- Continuous support and training
- If you are up for a challenge of working in a very dynamic international environment and think you have the required qualifications for the job, we will be looking forward to hearing from you.