Such an achievement. Being one of your first placements and then working with you on all future recruitment on our side, I can’t recommend you and your team highly enough. And often do refer people to you still. Well done.
Throughtout my dealings with Alexander Hancock, I have found them to be honest, trustworthy and reliable.They thoroughly understand the roles we have recruited for; they know the types of people that we require and without exception have sent us CVs and candidates that perfectly match our requirements. The candidates are always fully prepared and interested in the role-another good sign that the agency is doing its job properly.
Above all thay are nice people to deal with and an agency that I would recommend.
Alexander Hancock listen to our needs, and provide us with good, relevant C.V’s which match our requirements. They recruit good quality employees which add value to the company.
I have worked with Alexander Hancock for the past year and would highly recommend them, particularly to those organizations who don’t like to use recruitment consultants! They have provided us with exceptional levels of service; have adopted a highly proactive and flexible approach both pre and post appointment and have always strived to meet and surpass our expectations by providing high calibre candidates that match our requirements.
Alexander Hancock have worked with us as if they were our own in house recruitment team. As a company they strive to be different and in my opinion they achieve it every time!
Once again, I feel compelled to write to you to thank you for the calibre of candidates put forward for interview from Alexander Hancock. You appear to have a very good understanding of the requirements for each of my roles and it is very rare that I do not first interview from the CV’s you submit to me. This is a credit to the time and effort you put into screening the applicants to ensure that they meet my academic requirements, have the relevant experience, share our customer ethos and have the right team fit. I have very much enjoyed working with you during the last 12 months and look forward to continuing so for many years to come.
I have enjoyed working with you, and it has been a refreshing change for an agency not to hound me the minute I showed an interest!
This quality sets Alexander Hancock aside from most if not all of the agencies I have previously dealt with.
I have been working with Natalie Alexander and her team for over 10 years and would be happy to recommend them to you because:
1. They conduct themselves in a friendly and professional manner
2. They take great care to ensure that they fully understand the brief given to them for the recruitment need and are happy to come back to you to clarify any instructions
3. Good advice is given about suitability of job description, person specifications and market salary ranges
4. Very importantly when suitable candidates have not been sourced they will keep you updated and not send unsuitable cvs. Candidates who are presented have been thoroughly screened – saving much time for our HR department.
5. Response to placing vacancies is always speedy
6. Interviews are arranged as quickly as possible with alternative dates and times suggested if necessary
7. We are delighted that they are able to match our high standards and provide candidates of a high calibre
8. Best of all – they love a challenge to find people to fill the more unusual vacancies that do not match their usual agency profile
They are the experts in this field and for us it is money well spent in assisting us to find the best possible employees for our expanding and successful business.