Posted in interview-tips
Monday, December 2nd, 2013
As we all prepare and get excited for the Christmas break, now is a good opportunity not only to spend quality time with our families and eat as many mince pies as is humanly possible, but also to take a step back and think about our careers… has 2013 brought the career satisfaction you were looking for or is now the time to reconsider your future and make the move to your next job?
If your answer is that you want to step up to the next level, try a new challenge or just develop your skills further, then Christmas/New Year is a good time to spend working on your CV.. also it gives you a good excuse to ignore the mother-in-law for a couple of hours!!
So here are a few pointers to help you make your CV stand out and give us the chance to consider a better role for you. In the past 12 months things will have changed and we need that information so here are the things to add…
- Have you been on any training courses?
- Have you learnt any other software packages this year? Has your company changed systems?
- Have you taken on any additional responsibilities? Have you covered for a secondment? A Maternity/sickness period?
- Have you been promoted?
- Has your salary changed?
- Have you moved house? Moved area?
- Have you now passed your driving test? Bought a car?
- Have you learnt any new languages?
Just some ideas to think about, so update your CV and send it through to us asap, if you are already registered please send it over to your consultant and if not please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and wishing you an early Merry Christmas and a very happy, healthy and peaceful New YearBACK